You’ll Need: 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened 2 cups sugar 4 large eggs, at room temperature 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 (1/2 cup-12 capacity) cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine the flours. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts, alternating with the milk and vanilla. With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated, but be sure not to over beat. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the batter in the bowl to make sure the ingredients are well blended.
- Carefully spoon the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes in tins for 15 minutes. Remove from the tins and cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
Sprinkles Cupcakes Vanilla Frosting Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine butter, sugar, and salt. Beat until blended.
- Add the milk and vanilla and beat for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
Magnolia Bakery’s Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Magnolia Bakery’s Vanilla Cupcake Recipe, Cupcake Recipe, Cupcake, Vanilla
via simple cooking, recipe http://simplecookingrecipe1.blogspot.com/2013/11/magnolia-bakerys-vanilla-cupcake-recipe.html