1 cup quinoa, rinsed well
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
· 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
· Freshly ground black pepper
· 1 large English hothouse cucumber or 2 Persian cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
· 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
· 2/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
· 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
· 2 scallions, thinly sliced
hhow to do it ?
· Bring quinoa, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1 1/4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
· Meanwhile, whisk lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
· Add cucumber, tomatoes, herbs, and scallions to bowl with quinoa; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle remaining dressing over.
Healthy Eating, Recipe, food
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1nkFuGf