- you need :
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 large free-range eggs, just the whites
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 1 package (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 50g golden caster sugar
- sea salt
- how to do it ?
- 1) Beat egg yolks in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Gradually beat in sugar.
- 2) Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot. Gradually stir at least half of the hot whipping cream into egg yolk mixture; stir back into hot cream in saucepan. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil). Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled.
- 3) Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream. Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls. Immediately refrigerate any remaining dessert after serving.
tasty Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse, Delicious Food
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/S4hhI8