24 vegan chocolate kisses (see main post)
¼ c vegan margarine
¼ c + 2 Tbsp peanut butter (creamy, sweetened)
⅓ c packed light brown sugar
¼ tsp baking soda
1.5 tbsp unsweetened vegan milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ c flour
¼ tsp salt
How to cook it ?:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (about two minutes); the chocolate should be smooth, but not runny. Spoon melted chocolate into a small ziplock freezer bag. Snip the corner to make a tiny opening (or use an icing tip, if you have one) and pipe out 18 chocolate kisses. Set aside on the counter or in the fridge to cool.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat the peanut butter and margarine in a large bowl until well blended. Add the brown sugar and beat again. Add soy milk and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually beat this into the peanut butter mixture.
- Shape the dough into one-inch balls. Lightly roll each ball in turbinado sugar and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake eight to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie, then transfer the cookies to a rack to cool. Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container.
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
sweets, Recipe, Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1k9M8tx