- Your favorite fruits, peeled and sliced. Strawberries, blueberries, mango’s, and grapes work well. Leave your berries whole.
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Wash your fruit, slice and peel.
- Add Vanilla extract to the fruit, then 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar (not granulated sugar!)
- Mix together until blended, and you’ve got the best fruit salad ever!
The Best Fruit Salad Recipe
Fruit Salad, Recipe, The Best Fruit Salad Recipe
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/VZOgzZ