- 2 parts Apple Cider, refrigerated
- 2 parts Ginger Ale, refrigerated – I recommend a good Ginger Ale…one that really has an evident taste of ginger. I used Boylan Ginger Ale for this cocktail.
- 1 part Bourbon
- Combine the cider and bourbon and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Before serving, add ginger ale to bourbon and cider and serve over crushed ice. (That’s one of my favorite ices from Sonic Drive-In)
- Garnish with an apple slice.
Bourbon and Apple Cider Cocktail
Bourbon and Apple Cider Cocktail, drink
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/YLeDLx