- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a piece of parchment paper on a 12-inch round pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the egg then stir in the baking soda, vanilla and salt.
- Place mixture on parchment paper. Get out another piece of parchment and lay on top. With a rolling pin, flatten out peanut butter dough to fit the 12-inch pizza pan. Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the center does not look wet. (Slightly underdone is ok, as you will be placing it back into the oven.)
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter over medium low heat. Once they are fully melted and combined, add in butterscotch chips. Remove from heat and stir continually until mostly melted. There will be chunks in the bottom of the pan, this is ok. Set aside.
- Remove peanut butter crust from oven and immediately place mini marshmallows evenly over the crust.
- Turn oven to broil then put the crust with marshmallows back into oven. Watch closely and remove after about 1 minute, or right when the marshmallows start to turn golden.
- Pour sauce over marshmallows.
- Pizza can be served immediately. (Best served warm or at room temperature)
peanut butter marshmallow butterscotch pizza
DESSERTS, peanut butter marshmallow butterscotch pizza
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/XgIyJR