- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed shortbread cookies, divided
- 6 strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- Beat cream cheese, cinnamon and 1/4 cup of the sugar in stand mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut milk beat until well blended. Pour (or scoop) ingredients into a large clean bowl and then clean out mixer bowl.
- Pour cream into stand mixer bowl and beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture stir until well blended. Gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the crushed cookies into a small tea cup or large shot glass.
- Divide strawberry slices evenly among glasses.
- Scoop mousse into a pastry bag and then pipe out into cups.
- Garnish with more strawberry pieces and shortbread cookie crumbs.
strawberry “shortcake” mousse cups
strawberry, easy and tasty
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1tgw0iw