- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Package Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix (or Canned Pumpkin, but add 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/3 cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 75 ml Kahlua
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line cupcake pan with liners.
- Combine all cupcake ingredients in a large bowl or stand mixer and beat until combined.
- Add about 2 tbsp of batter to each liner so they’re 1/2 – 3/4 full.
- Reduce heat to 350 F.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
- Let set in pan for a couple minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Whip heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, pudding mix and vanilla extract until cream starts to get light and fluffy.
- Add Kahlua in near the end of the whipping and whip until stiff peak form.
- Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and dust with Pumpkin Pie Spice.
If you can’t find the Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix, sub in Vanilla Pudding Mix and add a tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Pumpkin Kahlua Cupcakes
Pumpkin Kahlua Cupcakes, DESSERTS, healthy desserts
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1rGQHz9