Candy Corn Punch
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 1 4-serving pack of Lemon flavored Jello
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 2 cups Mango Nectar
- 3 1/2 cups Orange Soda
- 1 cup Whipped Topping
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Candy Corn Candies
- Combine the gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in mango nectar.
- Pour mixture into a tall clear 2-quart pitcher.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until thickened, but not set.
- Gently pour orange carbonated beverage over gelatin layer in pitcher. *Tip: hold a wooden spoon above the gelatin layer and pour the carbonated beverage over the back of the spoon to help keep this layer above the layer of gelatin.
- Combine whipped topping and honey in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer or large whisk just until white peaks form or the tips stand straight.
- Spoon over mixtures in pitcher.
- Add candy corn on top, serve and enjoy.
Candy Corn Punch for halloween
via simple cooking, recipe http://www.simplecookingrecipe.com/2014/10/candy-corn-punch-for-halloween.html