- Coconut Crust
- 2 cup desicated coconut or shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp stevia powder – optional
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- Pour all the ingredient into a food processor.
- Blend until a crumble is forming.
- With your hands gather the crumble to form a ball of dough.
- It will stick and hold perfectly together.
- Place the dough ball between plastic wraps.
- Press with your hand and then start rolling until thin about 0.5 cm thickness.
- Transfer onto a 26 cm pie mould greased with butter or coconut oil.
- Bake at 180 C for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool down before removing the crust from the mould.
- Perfect to make a pumpkin pie, apple pie or any other sweet pie.
Coconut Pie Crust
Diabetic recipes, Vegetarian, Refined Sugar free recipes, Gluten free recipes, Dairy free recipes, Pies & Tart
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1w9SW0L