Ingredients two portions:
• 100 grams of pasta pappardelle
• 80 g of spinach, a salad of baby
• 150 g of tap
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 30 g walnuts
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 80 mL cream cream 36% or 30%
• herbs: 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon or basil 2 tablespoons or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
to give: grated parmesan
- Set the pasta, cook in salted water, is to be al dente. Spinach, rinsed and dried. Taps put on the strainer and rinse briefly under a strong stream of cool water, dry thoroughly on kitchen towel. Chanterelles picked in the forest must first be further purified from the leaves and soil.
- Peel the garlic and grate on a fine grater. Chopped nuts.
- In a large skillet heat the butter with garlic and nuts and fry for a minute. Add chanterelles and fry over high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil over high heat. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Still holding the dish over high heat and add the drained pasta spinach, stir and cook over high heat for about 1 minute until the sauce thickens. Meanwhile, sprinkle the herbs. Serve with grated parmesan cheese. Read more in the BLOG .
Pappardelle with mushrooms and spinach
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/12N7GMe