Raspberry Coconut Macarons
- 115 grams almond flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 230 grams powdered sugar
- 144 grams egg whites
- 72 grams granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Red or pink food coloring (optional)
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- For macaron directions please visit the recipe here on Bravetart as that is the recipe I used, adding the 3/4 tsp coconut extract in place of the vanilla and tinting if desired with food coloring.
- Allow macarons to cool completely. Spread about 1/2 Tbsp raspberry jam between 2 macarons. Store in an airtight container.
- Recipe Source
for your lover
valentines, for love, macarons
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1Cc4BAm