- 1 apple
- 1 8-count tube of crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- ¾ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- 6 oz Sprite
- Core and peel apple into eight slices. (I used one of these handy little apple slicers and got the job done in one whack.)
- Open can of crescent rolls and unroll. Place one apple slice on the wide end of one crescent and roll it up in the crescent.
- Place into a greased 8×8 (or 9×9) pan. Continue with other rolls.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour and mix until just combined.
- Spoon over each crescent.
- Pour Sprite into empty space in the middle of pan (NOT over the crescents).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve warm with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/1zkdZ6C