- 1 tube Pillsbury Simply French Bread
- 1 1/4 cup Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup precooked sausage crumbles
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese, grated
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Open the Pillsbury Simply French Bread and gently unroll it until flat. Cut into 8 even squares.
- Press the squares of bread dough into each of 8 muffin tins, which have been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Muir Glen crushed tomatoes, garlic powder, onion salt, chili powder, and Italian Seasoning. Spoon evenly into each of the dough cups.
- Sprinkle the sausage crumbles and bacon bits over the sauce in each cup. Top with cheese. Add a single pepperoni slice on top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges of the bread cups are golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Eat and enjoy!
DEEP DISH TIN MINI MUFFIN PIZZAS
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/16RF7PK