This recipe can be gluten free!
- Copycat Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Granola
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour (I actually used Rice Flour which is what Kimberley uses, but all-purpose flour should be fine)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins and cranberries)
- 1/2 cup nuts (walnuts, cashews, and almonds)
- 1/2 cup seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all of the ingredients. You can use any kinds of seeds, nuts, and fruits you want, but in parentheses are the ingredients in the real Kimberley’s granola which are what I used. I mix them right on the pan so I don’t have to dirty a dish. Squeeze it with your fingers until clumpy and arrange in a rough circle in the middle of the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until slightly browned. Once cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Copycat Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Granola
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/17EpLOg