- 4 slices Texas toast (I prefer Texas toast over regular bread because it’s thicker)
- about 8 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter, divided (Nutella may be substituted)
- 1 medium banana, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (I used unsweetened cashewmilk)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- about 2 tablesoons unsalted butter, for griddling
- Spread each slice of bread with about 2 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter.
- Evenly add bananas to two of the slices in an even, flat layer.
- Top with remaining bread slices (with the chocolate peanut butter side down, touching the bananas); set the 2 sandwiches aside.
- To a medium bowl, add the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and whisk to combine; set aside.
- To a large skillet, add the butter and heat over medium-high heat to melt. After butter has melted, dip each sandwich in the egg mixture, on both sides, and place sandwiches in skillet.
- Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until lightly golden browned on both sides. Slice and serve immediately. French toast is best warm and fresh.
from Blogger http://simplecookingrecipe1.blogspot.com/2016/08/chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-stuffed.html
Find more at It’s your life