- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 tsp. of garlic, finely chopped
- 1-12 oz. can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 20 oz. jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1-32 oz. carton beef broth
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. each dried thyme and oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 10 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp. ricotta per dish, optional
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- In the multi cooker with the setting on sear add the ground beef and onion and brown and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 min. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste. Change the setting to simmer, cover and cook for 5-6 hours.
- With about 30 min. left to cook add the lasagna noodles broken up. With 5 min. left add the spinach. Serve in individual bowls topped with a tbsp. of ricotta for each bowl followed by mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Broil until the topping is golden brown and serve.
from Blogger http://simplecookingrecipe1.blogspot.com/2016/08/slow-cooker-lasagna-soup.html
Find more at It’s your life