30 g of butter30 g of icing sugar1 egg white (35 g)35 g flourpink dyeFor rolled biscuit:3 large eggs100 g caster sugar100 g of wheat flour T65 1/2 strawberry jam pot
Melt the butter and let it cool.
2. In a bowl mix the melted butter with the icing sugar. Add the egg white and flour.
3. Add the pink dye powder little by little so as to get the color you want.
4. Put the cigarette batter into a piping bag (if in a freezer bag which you will cut an angle). Let stand 10 minutes in the refrigerator to harden a little dough (if it is too liquid, you’ll have trouble using it).
5. On a silicone sponge cake pan, make pink dots of varying sizes.
6. Put the rolled mold in the refrigerator for 1 hour to the cigarette dough hardens.
Prepare rolled biscuit
Preparation from starting too early for the pink dots have time to solidify in the fridge!)
1. In a bowl whisk yolks and 1 whole egg 2 with half the sugar.
2. Add flour and mix quickly.
3. Beat 2 egg whites with the remaining sugar. Stir them gently to the rest of the preparation.
4. Roll out cookie dough on the cake tin just removed from the refrigerator and cook 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven at 180 ° C.
5. Remove from the oven turn the once cake on a plate or dish towel and then again on a cloth and proceed to take the cake shape. Let cool.
6. Pull down gently, spread the strawberry jam and roll again.
7. Place the roll on serving plate and cut coves.
the recipe in frensh here
strawberry rolled cake
cake, cake recipe, strawberry
via simple cooking, recipe http://ift.tt/2bA2Vwi