- 1/2 package of Bacon, cooked about half way then chopped (adjust based on how much you love bacon. Throw the whole dang package in if you want. haha!)
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt (My favorite seasoning ever)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook bacon on the stovetop until it’s about half way cooked, starting to crisp but not quite done.
- Let cool slightly then chop it into small pieces (Around the size of a dime or so)
- Mix bacon, ground beef, egg, and seasonings in a large bowl
- Grab a large handful and form a 3/4″ thick patty. Remember to make them larger than your bun because they WILL cook down substantially.
- Repeat until all of your meat is gone.
- Throw on the grill for 3-5 minutes on each side (internal temp. 135-150 degrees F) for Medium burgers with a hot pink center.
- Add cheese on the second side if desired.
- Remove from heat and cover will foil for 5 minutes to let them rest.
- Serve warm.
from Blogger http://simplecookingrecipe1.blogspot.com/2016/09/dinner-ideas-grilled-bacon-burger-recipe.html
Find more at It’s your life