- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 Cup Granola
- 1 Cup Berries/chopped Fruits
- Mix togetherthe milk, yogurt and 1 tsp of the honey.
- Divide the mixture between your popsicle molds.
- Place a few berries into each mould.
- Mix the last teaspoon of honey with the granola (you can place the honey in the microwave for 10sec if you are struggling to mix it) and top the yoghurt with a little granola mixture.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mould and place the popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours before consuming.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mould under a little hot water until they come loose.
from Blogger http://day-diy.blogspot.com/2016/08/easy-breakfast-yogurt-popsicles.html