Baked Pizza Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Heaping Spoonfuls of Spaghetti Sauce
- 4 Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Toppings
- Preheat your oven broiler.
- Season your chicken breasts with italian seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add the seasoned chicken breasts.
- Cook chicken breasts until browned and cooked all the way through.
- Place chicken breasts into a baking dish, adding a spoonful of spaghetti sauce to each piece of chicken and top with a slice of cheese and pizza toppings.
- Broil chicken until cheese is melted and bubbling. (You can also bake the chicken for 20 minutes at 350 degrees)
Season boneless skinless chicken breasts with italian seasoning and cook them in a skillet with a small amount of olive oil until browned and cooked through