CHRISTMAS TREE CREAM CHEESE DANISH
An easy last-minute recipe to serve for breakfast on Christmas morning is this delicious Christmas tree cream cheese danish. Your family is going to love this!
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 4 ounces cream cheese; softened
- 1 can of cherry pie filling; you will not use all of it.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Glaze:
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- Combine the glaze ingredients together until smooth and set aside until the danish is baked and cooled.
- Open the package of crescent rolls, but do not separate them. Using a serrated knife, slice them into 12 equal pieces. Using your thumb or the back of a spoon, gently indent the middle of each circle so there is a space for the cream cheese to be placed inside. Arrange the crescent circles into the shape of a Christmas tree.
- lace a small spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into the center of each crescent circle. Then place a small spoonful of the cherry pie filling on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle with the glaze.
from Blogger http://www.cooking-recipes-love.tk/2016/10/christmas-tree-cream-cheese-danish.html
Find more at It’s your life