- flavored or plain pita folds or pita (pocket) breads (about 6 inches in diameter)
- thin pretzel sticks, halved
- cup fat-free sour cream
- cup guacamole
- tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- cup very finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Cut each pita fold into 8 wedges. Insert pretzel stick half into center of bottom of each wedge to form “tree trunk.”
- 2 In small bowl, mix sour cream, guacamole, parsley and garlic-pepper blend. Spread about 1 teaspoon sour cream mixture on each pita wedge.
- 3 Blot bell pepper with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon bell pepper on each wedge or arrange to form a garland. If desired, cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving.
from Blogger http://www.cooking-recipes-love.tk/2016/11/pita-tree-appetizers.html
Find more at It’s your life