Peppermint Bark Brownies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 11 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 ( 12 oz.) bag chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
PEPPERMINT BARK TOPPING:
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars, melted (or 1 (12 oz.) bag white chocolate chips)
- 6-7 candy canes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and water. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract; stir until chocolate melts.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, beating after adding each egg.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Place brownies on wire rack. Pour melted white chocolate over top of brownies and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy canes. Let brownie cool completely before cutting them into squares.
from Blogger http://www.cooking-recipes-love.tk/2016/12/peppermint-bark-brownies-recipe.html
Find more at It’s your life